One Heart at a Time
Feeding Children in Schools
In Swaziland, most of the Children eat ONE MEAL a day and it’s at School.
Because the children starts going to school at the age of six, the children age 5 and under are extremely malnourished. The communities relies on food given to their kitchens “Care Points” by international non-profits to feed these little ones that usually lives with their grannies, together with other siblings and cousins, the number at a household can be around eleven children or more.
Unfortunately, food doesn’t always reach the deep in the forest and rural areas.
You can make a difference by giving $1/day or more.
Together we can save children’s lives!
- Care for the Spiritual, Emotional and Physical needs of the Children and Elderly.
- Provide Children age 6 Months to 6 Years old with daily Nutritional Food, and early Education.
- Provide Housing for the needy.
- Provide Clean Water in Rural area by Drilling Water Wells.
- Care for Families back to health, so they can care for themselves.
- Provide Families with tools, seedlings, farm animals for consumption and profit.
- …And take in other Challenges that comes our way daily.